I love working at Tri Valley Health System because of the people...my patients and co-workers. It’s great working in a place where everyone helps each other out. It doesn’t matter what department you are in, there is always a friendly face and someone willing to lend a hand.
- Wendy Witte
To apply online for open positions at Tri Valley Health System, please fill out our online application. To contact us for additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-697-3329.
This link will direct you to our internal application and job posting system. Once you select a position from the list, it will redirect you to a login page for KRONOS (this will open a new window). KRONOS works best if you use Google Chrome or Firefox. Once you have created an account, you will be able to apply for any position at Tri Valley Health System.
Join Our Team!
Tri Valley Health System team offers:
- Integrated services with a wide range of high-quality care and advanced technology
- A meaningful mission, vision, and core values
- Strong collaborative care team environment
- Variety of schedules and shifts
- Opportunities to advance your education and career
- Preceptorship programs
- Advanced technology including Meditech electronic record system
- Competitive salary and benefits
Great career opportunities are waiting for you. Apply today to start your path to a rewarding career.
Benefit package includes:
- Group medical and dental coverage
- Employer provided short-term disability coverage
- Basic, supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Discounts to the Wellness Center and Cafeteria
Want to see first-hand what it's like to work in health care? Check out our job shadowing opportunities. No matter what area you're interested in, we encourage you to consider job shadowing. You'll learn more about your area of interest by spending a day with our expert staff. Contact our Human Resources to schedule at 308-697-1478.
Tri Valley Health System offers student loan repayment options for certain qualifying individuals. Tri Valley Medical Foundation also offers scholarships for students interested in medical careers. Click here to see the list of Foundation Scholarships you may be eligible for.