To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
February 5, 2015
• PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT / NURSE PRACTITIONER: Full-time position. Join a progressive organization and work with three family practice physicians in a rural health clinic and critical access hospital setting.
• CLINICAL INFORMATICS SPECIALIST: FT day position; 5 days per week, Performs routine healthcare application support, installation and maintenance. Facilitates training sessions and maintains documents. Researches, analyzes, and makes recommendations for application work flow improvements. Participates in system review, design, development and testing. Develops protocols, policies, procedures, and quality metrics. Ensures compliance with regulations. *Eligible for a monthly retention bonus.
• CLINIC OFFICE ASSISTANT: PRN position, fills in gaps as needed; Greets all patients arriving at the Clinic and ensures paperwork is complete. Responsible for organizing the filing and routing of appropriate paperwork and orders. Performs other general office duties for clinic.
REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
• MANOR RN: PT charge nurse position (every 3rd weekend and 1 NOC per week) available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required. Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
• HOSPITAL WEEKENDS ONLY RN: PT night shift position, 12 hour shifts, 6:30p - 6:30 a. Will work two shifts between Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will work 48 hours per pay period and every weekend. Special "Weekend Only" shift incentive pay will apply; however, only one weekend off every three months will be allowed. "Weekend Only" shift incentive rate will not be paid for in-services, meetings, educational/skill fairs or additional shifts/hours picked up during the week outside of the weekend obligation. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• HOSPITAL RN: PT day shift position, Every 3rd weekend, Occasional nights, Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical, OB, post-partum, nursery, outpatient, and Emergency Department setting. Communicates with providers/leadership team/other departments/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Must be able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• SURGERY RN: FT Day positions; Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Provides direct patient care to individuals in the pre-surgical, operative and recovery periods. Performs a variety of duties in an operating room to assist the surgical team before, during and after surgical intervention including arranging sterile set up for operation. May assist the surgeon by handing over sterile instruments or other materials, adjusting equipment, and monitoring the patient’s condition. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• CLINIC LPN or MEDICAL ASSISTANT: FT Day position; Responsible for the patient flow for the assigned provider through telephone response, triage and appointment scheduling, exam and procedure assistance, patient education, patient recall and direct communication with the provider. Current Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required. *Eligible for a monthly retention bonus.
• SPECIALTY CLINIC LPN: PRN position; Responsible for the overall care of patients seeking treatment in the Specialty Clinic. Ensures patient comfort before, during and after medical appointments and procedures with visiting providers. Provides direct patient care and is responsible for acting as liaison between patient and provider, ensuring a seamless transition from diagnosis to treatment. Coordinates patient flow for the visiting provider through telephone response, exam and procedure assistance, and patient education. Administers a variety of infusion therapies, monitors and records results for physicians. Coordinates services with lab and other entities participating in the patients' care. Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• MANOR LPN: PT & PRN position; Supervises nursing staff in addition to providing direct nursing care to residents. Performs administrative duties such as maintaining patient records and addressing questions and concerns from residents and staff. Current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
NURSE AIDE/MED AIDE POSITIONS:
• HOSPITAL C.N.A.: FT Nights , 3 – 12 hour shifts per week (6:30 PM – 6:30 AM)
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse in charge of the team and/or unit and/or the LPN-C or LPN. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
• MANOR C.N.A. or MEDICATION AIDE: -Sign On Bonus Available- inquire for further details
Provides direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Assists residents with personal care and comfort. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
- PT Day 8 hour shifts (5:45 AM – 2:15 PM), 3 days per week.
- PT Evening – 8 hour shifts (1:45 PM–10:15 PM), 3 days per week.
• ASSISTED LIVING MEDICATION AIDE: PT (7AM-3PM) or (3PM-11PM) & PRN positions; Under specific instructions, administers routine resident care and medications as specified according to the Assisted Living policy and procedures under the direct supervision of the Licensed Professional Nurse. Perform duties such as bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. Must be certified as a Medication Aide-40 hour in the State of NE is required.
NUTRITION SERVICES POSITIONS:
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: PRN Plaza position; Fills in gaps as needed. Prepares portions and serves all food for residents. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES POSITION:
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT: FT evening position (2:15 PM – 10:45 PM) 4 – 5 days per week; Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person. BLS Certification within 90 days of hire.