To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
April 14, 2014
REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS:
• CHIEF NURSING OFFICER: FT position; Responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the departments of swing bed, emergency, obstetrics, infection control, social services, and surgery services. Supervises nurses and nursing coordinators, facilitating the design and implementing the delivery of patient care, recommends strategies to improve services, reaching established goals, maintains satisfactory outcomes and contributes to profitability. Has responsibility, authority and accountability for nursing practice and nursing education. Provides consultation services to other departments within the hospital. Must be licensed as a BSN RN by the state of Nebraska, have 2 – 5 years leadership and management experience and a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is preferred. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• SURGERY SERVICES DIRECTOR: FT position; Responsible for the successful operation of the surgical department. In collaboration with the Chief Nursing Officer and appropriate administrative, management and staff, the position plans, organizes, develops and directs activities within the surgical department. Responsible and accountable for helping ensure the provision of high quality, cost effective care, as well as the growth, development and continued profitability of the surgical service line. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska. Two years of experience in surgical nursing preferred. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• INFECTION CONTROL/EMPLOYEE HEALTH NURSE: PT position; Provides a safe environment where risks for infection are identified and minimized for patients, employees and visitors. Administers surveillance programs, data reporting, data analysis & intervention development aimed at reduction of healthcare acquired infections in patients and employees. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska or current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• MANOR RN: PT night charge nurse position available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Hiring Bonus Available & Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
• SKILLS BANK RN: PRN position; Will float between Manor, Hospital and Clinics to meet scheduling needs between departments. Must be a motivated, self-managed individual. Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
HOSPITAL CLERICAL POSITION:
• HOSPITAL UNIT SECRETARY: PRN position; Provides indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Performs clerical duties within the Medical/Surgical Department such as answering telephone calls, transcribing orders and maintaining patient records to relieve medical and nursing staff.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT: PT & PRN positions; Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person.
NUTRITION SERVICES POSITION:
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: PT Plaza position; Prepares portions and serves all food for residents. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• NUTRITION SERVICES DIETARY AIDE: PT Hospital position; Responsible for following patient/resident menus accurately and for the proper cleaning and sanitation of soiled dishes, and pots and pans. Responsible for assisting the cook with dietary needs.