To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email email@example.com or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
December 6, 2013
REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS:
• TRAUMA SERVICES COORDINATOR (RN): PT/FT position; Directs administrative management of the emergency services. Establishes and administers policies and procedures in cooperation with other department heads and administrative personnel. Triages employees reporting occupational injuries and illnesses, coordinates follow-up care as indicated, and provides routine and specialized vaccinations and immunizations. Performs screening for occupational injuries and illnesses, maintains employee health records for TVHS staff. Provides care to patients in an emergency room setting. Assesses the patient’s condition quickly in an often high pressure situation. For full time hours, candidate will be responsible for 8 hours per week for coordinator duties and will be responsible for additional medical/surgery/ER hours. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska is required and current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• MANOR RN: PT night charge nurse position available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Hiring Bonus Available & Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
• HOSPITAL RN/LPN: PT positions, Night shift, every third weekend position; Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the patient’s needs. Using the teams nursing model, acts as charge nurse. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska or current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE POSITIONS:
• CLINIC RN/LPN/Medical Assistant: FT position; Nurses float throughout all three rural health clinics in Arapahoe, Cambridge and Indianola as needed. Responsible for the patient flow for the assigned provider through telephone response, triage and appointment scheduling, exam and procedure assistance, patient education, patient recall and direct communication with the provider. Current Registered Nurse licensure, Licensed Practical Nurse licensure or a graduate of a Medical Assisting program in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT: PT & PRN positions; Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person.
IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST: Temporary position; (one 10 hour shift per week including on-call rotation), would be on call once a month, and included in call rotation for holidays. High School graduate with credentials from an accredited school for Radiologic Technology. Current Medical Radiographer licensure in the State of Nebraska required.
NUTRITION SERVICES POSITION:
• NUTRITION SERVICES DIETARY AIDE: PT Hospital position; Responsible for following patient/resident menus accurately and for the proper cleaning and sanitation of soiled dishes, and pots and pans. Responsible for assisting the cook with dietary needs.
• NUTRITION SERVICES AIDE/COOK: PT plaza position; Prepares portions and serves all food for residents and staff. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.