To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
April 20, 2015
• PRN PHARMACIST: PRN position; Responsible for assuring that all of the day to day activities for the provision of pharmaceutical care are carried out in full accordance with all Federal and State laws, rules and regulations. Assists the Director of Pharmacy in the input of orders, supervision and control of all activities of the Pharmacy Department in support of the goals and objectives of the facility and TVHS's mission and vision. Pharmacist experience preferred, but not required. Hospital experience preferred, not required. NE Registered Pharmacist License. Good working knowledge of a unit dose system, and IV admixture program as well as TPN and nutrition issues. Must possess good clinical abilities, which include proficiency in kinetics and medication dosing.
CHIEF QUALITY OFFICER POSITION:
• CHIEF QUALITY OFFICER: FT position, Facilitates performance improvement activities and CQI activities throughout the hospital. Oversight responsibility for all regulatory body surveys, i.e., the accrediting organization, State Licensing Review, CMS Validation surveys. Provides intervention and education related to risk management issues to promote safe work practices and quality care and services in an environment that is beneficial to the safety, health and well-being of all patients, visitors, and hospital staff. Coordinates risk programs with all hospital departments, administration and the legal counsel. Establishes, monitors and updates the facility's corporate compliance program. Bachelor's Degree required. CPHQ certification preferable. Three or more years of previous clinical experience in an acute care setting required. Two to three years experience in Quality Management required and previous experience in risk management, legal or insurance related field preferred.
• REVENUE CYCLE DIRECTOR: FT position; Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and responsible to develop, plan, organize and implement current and future strategies to bill customers, process payments, minimize bad debt, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the company's receivables. Also responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of Tri Valley Health System as they relate to revenue cycle functions which include but are not limited to front office services, coding, billing, collections, accounts receivables, and financial planning for patients.
REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS:
• CHIEF CLINICAL OFFICER: FT position, Actively involved, at the executive level, in the leadership of the organization. Organizes and administers areas of Patient Care Services to attain the hospital's objectives established by the Governing Body. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelors degree required; Master’s degree in Nursing Administration or Business preferred but will accept current enrolment in the Master’s Degree program. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Minimum 5 years hospital supervisory experience or 2 years administrative experience.
• MANOR RN: PT charge nurse position (every 3rd weekend and 1 NOC per week) available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required. Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
• FLOAT POOL LPN: PRN position; Will float between Manor, Hospital and Clinics to meet scheduling needs between departments. Must be a motivated, self-managed individual. Current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
NURSE AIDE/MED AIDE POSITIONS:
• MANOR C.N.A. or MEDICATION AIDE: PT day, FT night positions; Provides direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Assists residents with personal care and comfort. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
• ASSISTED LIVING MEDICATION AIDE: PRN position; Under specific instructions, administers routine resident care and medications as specified according to the Assisted Living policy and procedures under the direct supervision of the Licensed Professional Nurse. Perform duties such as bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. Must be certified as a Medication Aide-40 hour in the State of NE is required.
• FLOAT POOL NURSE AIDE: PRN position; Will float between Manor, Hospital and Clinics to meet scheduling needs between departments. Must be a motivated, self-managed individual. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST POSITION:
• CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST: FT position; Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitors PAR level of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments. Current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska and/or a certified Scrub Technician.
• ACCOUNTANT: FT position, Computes and prepares data for journal entries, reviews general ledger and related financial statements. Assists with the preparation of financial statements, ledgers, reports and taxes. Assists with financial reporting. Performs non-routine, moderately complex accounts payable functions following established procedures. Basic knowledge of accounting principles and Bachelor's degree preferred.
HELP DESK TECNICIAN: FT position; The role of the Help Desk Technician is to assist others who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups for resolution when needed, but the Help Desk Technician is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the user. This position requires handling confidential information in an appropriate manner. Customer interactions must be handled with diplomacy and tact. Individual must be able to gauge the customer's technical ability and communicate with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language in a non-condescending manner. A+, Cisco, or Microsoft certified preferred.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
ACTIVITY DIRECTOR POSITION:
• ACTIVITY DIRECTOR: FT position; Plans, directs, and coordinates medically recreational activities for patients in hospitals and residents in nursing homes. Activities may include outings, social activities, arts, crafts, and music. May assess patient/resident condition and recommend appropriate recreational activity.
• NUTRITION SERVICES ASSISTANT : PT Hospital & Plaza positions; Prepares portions and serves all food for patients, residents, and/or staff. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary. Great position for students!
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: PT Plaza position; Prepares portions and serves all food for residents. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT: PT position; Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person.