To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email email@example.com or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
March 10, 2014
REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS:
• INFECTION CONTROL/EMPLOYEE HEALTH NURSE: PT position; Provides a safe environment where risks for infection are identified and minimized for patients, employees and visitors. Administers surveillance programs, data reporting, data analysis & intervention development aimed at reduction of healthcare acquired infections in patients and employees. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska or current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• MANOR RN: PT night charge nurse position available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Hiring Bonus Available & Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
• SPECIALTY CLINIC RN/LPN: PT position; Responsible for the overall care of patients seeking treatment in the Specialty Clinic. Ensures patient comfort before, during and after medical appointments and procedures with visiting providers. Provides direct patient care and is responsible for acting as liaison between patient and provider, ensuring a seamless transition from diagnosis to treatment. Coordinates patient flow for the visiting provider through telephone response, exam and procedure assistance, and patient education. Administers a variety of infusion therapies, monitors and records results for physicians. Coordinates services with lab and other entities participating in the patients' care. Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE POSITIONS:
• CLINIC LPN/CLINIC RN/MEDICAL ASSISTANT: FT positions; Nurses float throughout all three rural health clinics in Arapahoe, Cambridge and Indianola as needed. Responsible for the patient flow for the assigned provider through telephone response, triage and appointment scheduling, exam and procedure assistance, patient education, patient recall and direct communication with the provider. Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure or a graduate of a Medical Assisting program in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
NURSE AIDE POSITION:
• MANOR C.N.A.: PRN position; Provides direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Assists residents with personal care and comfort. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
HOSPITAL CLERICAL POSITION:
• HOSPITAL UNIT SECRETARY: PRN position; Provides indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Performs clerical duties within the Medical/Surgical Department such as answering telephone calls, transcribing orders and maintaining patient records to relieve medical and nursing staff.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT: PT & PRN positions; Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person.
NUTRITION SERVICES POSITIONS:
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: FT Hospital position; Prepares portions and serves all food for patients, residents, and/or staff. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• NUTRITION SERVICES DIETARY AIDE: PT Plaza position; Responsible for following resident menus accurately and for the proper cleaning and sanitation of soiled dishes, and pots and pans. Responsible for assisting the cook with dietary needs.
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: PT Plaza position; Prepares portions and serves all food for residents. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.