To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email email@example.com or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
November 23, 2015
• PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT / NURSE PRACTITIONER: Full-time position. Join a progressive organization and work with three family practice physicians in a rural health clinic and critical access hospital setting.
• ADMINISTRATIVE/MARKETING COORDINATOR: FT position; Maintains accurate calendar of meetings, exercising independent judgment in accepting/declining commitments and prioritizing requests for the CEO. Directs calendar and schedules activities of the senior team. Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Promotes a positive organization image by writing, preparing or delivering information about the organization through newspapers, periodicals, television, radio, speeches or personal contact. Prepares written material for both distribution inside and outside the organization. Works from concepts and specific details about topic. May coordinate customer events and trade shows, including the advertising, direct mail, printing, customer event and/or trade show materials. Establishes and maintains vendor, distributor and customer relations. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or business administration preferred. Prior experience preferred.
• CLINIC OFFICE ASSISTANT: PRN position, fills in gaps as needed; Greets all patients arriving at the Clinic and ensures paperwork is complete. Responsible for organizing the filing and routing of appropriate paperwork and orders. Performs other general office duties for clinic.
REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
• MANOR RN: PT charge nurse position (every 3rd weekend and 1 NOC per week) available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required. Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
• SURGERY RN: FT Day position; Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Provides direct patient care to individuals in the pre-surgical, operative and recovery periods. Performs a variety of duties in an operating room to assist the surgical team before, during and after surgical intervention including arranging sterile set up for operation. May assist the surgeon by handing over sterile instruments or other materials, adjusting equipment, and monitoring the patient’s condition. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• CLINIC LPN: FT Day position; Responsible for the patient flow for the assigned provider through telephone response, triage and appointment scheduling, exam and procedure assistance, patient education, patient recall and direct communication with the provider. Current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required. *Eligible for a monthly retention bonus.
• SPECIALTY CLINIC LPN: PRN position; Responsible for the overall care of patients seeking treatment in the Specialty Clinic. Ensures patient comfort before, during and after medical appointments and procedures with visiting providers. Provides direct patient care and is responsible for acting as liaison between patient and provider, ensuring a seamless transition from diagnosis to treatment. Coordinates patient flow for the visiting provider through telephone response, exam and procedure assistance, and patient education. Administers a variety of infusion therapies, monitors and records results for physicians. Coordinates services with lab and other entities participating in the patients' care. Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• MANOR LPN: PT & PRN position; Supervises nursing staff in addition to providing direct nursing care to residents. Performs administrative duties such as maintaining patient records and addressing questions and concerns from residents and staff. Current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
NURSE AIDE/MED AIDE POSITIONS:
• MANOR C.N.A. or MEDICATION AIDE: -Sign On Bonus Available- inquire for further details
Provides direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Assists residents with personal care and comfort. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
-FT Gap 8 hour shifts (6:30 PM - 3:00 AM) or FT Night 8 hour shifts (10:15 PM – 6:15 AM), 5 nights per week. $2,000 sign on bonus
- FT Day 8 hour shifts (5:45 AM – 2:15 PM), 4 days per week. $1,000 sign on bonus
- FT Day-Two 8 hour shifts (5:45 AM – 1:15 PM) & two 12 hour shifts (5:45 AM – 6:15 PM per week) $1,000 sign on bonus
-FT Evening – 8 hour shifts (1:45 PM–10:15 PM), 4 days per week. $1,000 sign on bonus
• HOSPITAL C.N.A.: FT Nights , 3 – 12 hour shifts per week (6:30 PM – 6:30 AM)
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse in charge of the team and/or unit and/or the LPN-C or LPN. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
• ASSISTED LIVING MEDICATION AIDE: PT (7AM-3PM) or (3PM-11PM) & PRN positions; Under specific instructions, administers routine resident care and medications as specified according to the Assisted Living policy and procedures under the direct supervision of the Licensed Professional Nurse. Perform duties such as bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. Must be certified as a Medication Aide-40 hour in the State of NE is required.
• RESPIRATORY THERAPIST: FT & PRN positions; Provides direct patient care to newborn through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the patients’ needs. Responsible for reviewing and complying with all physicians’ orders for administering and observing respiratory therapy assessments and diagnostic testing. Current Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure in the State of Nebraska, current BLS, ACLS, and NRP required.
• PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DRIVER: PRN position; Provides safe transportation services to the general public of Furnas and Red Willow County. Previous experience with driving and assisting passengers is preferred. Must have a valid Driver’s License in the State of Nebraska with less than three moving violations and no alcohol or drug-related violations.
NUTRITION SERVICES POSITIONS:
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: PRN Plaza position; Fills in gaps as needed. Prepares portions and serves all food for residents. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT - Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person. BLS Certification within 90 days of hire.
-FT Housekeeping Day position (6/7 AM to 2:30/3:30 PM) 5 days per week *Eligible for a monthly retention bonus.
-FT Housekeeping Evening position (2:15 PM – 10:45 PM) 4 – 5 days per week *Eligible for a monthly retention bonus.
• LAUNDRY ASSISTANT: FT Day position, starting time rotates between 6:00 to 8:00 AM and usually is done anywhere from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. Operates or tend commercial washing and drying machines to process linen, garments, and other items necessary to maintain an adequate supply of clean linen sufficient for the comfort and safety of patients, residents, and staff. Includes collecting dirty laundry from departments and delivering clean laundry to departments.
TRI VALLEY HEALTH SYSTEM REHABILITATION SERVICES POSITIONS:
• SPEECH/LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST: FT or PT position available. This position offers a variety of settings, including nursing home skilled services, rehabilitation, outpatient, home health and rural hospital inpatients, including on-site, state of the art MBS.
Call Kylea at (308) 697-4178 with any questions or stop at Tri Valley Health System Rehabilitation Services for an application.