To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email email@example.com or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
October 5, 2015
• PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT / NURSE PRACTITIONER: Full-time position. Join a progressive organization and work with three family practice physicians in a rural health clinic and critical access hospital setting.
• HEALTH INFORMATION CODER: PRN position; Assigns ICD-9 CM diagnosis and procedure codes to patient records and forwards reports as requested. Compile, process, and maintain medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system. Process, maintain, compile, and report patient information for health requirements and standards in a manner consistent with the healthcare industry's numerical coding system. RHIT, CPC, or CCS certification preferred, 1-2 years similar work experience required.
REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
• HOSPITAL RN: FT night shift position, every third weekend position; Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the patient’s needs. Using the teams nursing model, acts as charge nurse. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• MANOR RN: FT day and PT night charge nurse position (every 3rd weekend and 1 NOC per week) available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required. Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
• SPECIALTY CLINIC LPN: PRN position; Responsible for the overall care of patients seeking treatment in the Specialty Clinic. Ensures patient comfort before, during and after medical appointments and procedures with visiting providers. Provides direct patient care and is responsible for acting as liaison between patient and provider, ensuring a seamless transition from diagnosis to treatment. Coordinates patient flow for the visiting provider through telephone response, exam and procedure assistance, and patient education. Administers a variety of infusion therapies, monitors and records results for physicians. Coordinates services with lab and other entities participating in the patients' care. Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska is required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
• MANOR LPN: PRN position; Supervises nursing staff in addition to providing direct nursing care to residents. Performs administrative duties such as maintaining patient records and addressing questions and concerns from residents and staff. Current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required.
NURSE AIDE/MED AIDE POSITIONS:
• HOSPITAL C.N.A.: FT Night position; Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse in charge of the team and/or unit and/or the LPN-C or LPN. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
• MANOR C.N.A. or MEDICATION AIDE: FT night & PRN positions; Provides direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Assists residents with personal care and comfort. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE.
• ASSISTED LIVING MEDICATION AIDE: PT & PRN positions; Under specific instructions, administers routine resident care and medications as specified according to the Assisted Living policy and procedures under the direct supervision of the Licensed Professional Nurse. Perform duties such as bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. Must be certified as a Medication Aide-40 hour in the State of NE is required.
• RESPIRATORY THERAPIST: PRN position; Provides direct patient care to newborn through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the patients’ needs. Responsible for reviewing and complying with all physicians’ orders for administering and observing respiratory therapy assessments and diagnostic testing. Current Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure in the State of Nebraska, current BLS, ACLS, and NRP required.
• PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DRIVER: PRN position; Provides safe transportation services to the general public of Furnas and Red Willow County. Previous experience with driving and assisting passengers is preferred. Must have a valid Driver’s License in the State of Nebraska with less than three moving violations and no alcohol or drug-related violations.
NUTRITION SERVICES POSITIONS:
• NUTRITION SERVICES ASSISTANT : FT Hospital position; Prepares portions and serves all food for patients, residents, and/or staff. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: FT Hospital & PT Plaza position; Prepares portions and serves all food for residents. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT: FT position; Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person.