To contact us for additional information or to obtain a printable application, please email email@example.com or call 308-697-1136. To apply on-line for any of the positions listed below, fill out our online application.
TVHS is proud to announce that we are a SMOKE FREE campus! For prospective employees, please be advised that staff may not smoke during any breaks including lunch periods.
July 2, 2015
• PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT / NURSE PRACTITIONER: Full-time position. Join a progressive organization and work with three family practice physicians in a rural health clinic and critical access hospital setting.
• HOSPITALITY SERVICE DIRECTOR: FT position; Runs the day-to-day operations of Nutrition Services and Environmental Services, including overseeing personnel, ensuring cleanliness of the facilities, taking steps to ensure patient/resident satisfaction and overseeing the upkeep of administrative and financial records for the departments. Responsible for hiring, training and ensuring proper scheduling of employees. Ensures that food quality and facility cleanliness meet regulations. Responsible for overseeing event planning including catering and set up and tear down activities. Bachelor's degree preferred with one to two (1-2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in leadership and management of employees, customer service, and industrial cleaning or food service required.
PATIENT ACCOUNTING BILLING COORDINATOR: FT position; Responsible for the coordination and supervision of all billing functions and the day to day work activity of the clerical staff in the department. Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites work flow. Assigns duties and examines work for accuracy. Answers difficult questions regarding accounts and policy that are referred by staff. Implements changes determined by Revenue Cycle Director. Associate or BA degree with medical emphasis or related field preferred with 5 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• HEALTH INFORMATION CODER: PRN position; Assigns ICD-9 CM diagnosis and procedure codes to patient records and forwards reports as requested. Compile, process, and maintain medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system. Process, maintain, compile, and report patient information for health requirements and standards in a manner consistent with the healthcare industry's numerical coding system. RHIT, CPC, or CCS certification preferred, 1-2 years similar work experience required.
REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
• MANOR RN: PT charge nurse position (every 3rd weekend and 1 NOC per week) available; Assesses, plans, and implements the nursing care of residents within the Manor. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNA’s and supportive staff members. Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) validation required. Excellent Shift Differential Pay!
NURSE AIDE/MED AIDE POSITIONS:
• MANOR C.N.A. or MEDICATION AIDE: PT day & PRN positions; Provides direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN. Assists residents with personal care and comfort. Current Certification as a Nurse Aide with the State of NE or successful completion of the required 75-hour Nurse Aide class within 120 days of employment.
• ASSISTED LIVING MEDICATION AIDE: PRN position; Under specific instructions, administers routine resident care and medications as specified according to the Assisted Living policy and procedures under the direct supervision of the Licensed Professional Nurse. Perform duties such as bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. Must be certified as a Medication Aide-40 hour in the State of NE is required.
• RESPIRATORY THERAPIST: PRN position; Provides direct patient care to newborn through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the patients’ needs. Responsible for reviewing and complying with all physicians’ orders for administering and observing respiratory therapy assessments and diagnostic testing. Current Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure in the State of Nebraska, current BLS, ACLS, and NRP required.
• PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DRIVER: PRN position; Provides safe transportation services to the general public of Furnas and Red Willow County. Previous experience with driving and assisting passengers is preferred. Must have a valid Driver’s License in the State of Nebraska with less than three moving violations and no alcohol or drug-related violations.
NUTRITION SERVICES POSITIONS:
• NUTRITION SERVICES ASSISTANT : PT Hospital & PT Plaza positions; Prepares portions and serves all food for patients, residents, and/or staff. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary. Great position for students!
• NUTRITION SERVICES COOK: FT Plaza, PT Plaza & Hospital positions; Prepares portions and serves all food for residents. Determines amounts to prepare and directs dietary assistants as needed. Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT: PT position; Maintains and preserves a clean and safe environment in all facilities along with aiding in infection control by utilizing proper cleaning techniques. Previous institutional cleaning experience preferred, but will train the right person.